For the last 9 years, United Ways and FamilyWize Community Service Partnership have collaborated to bring greater stability to communities nationwide. We know from experience that families living on the edge never struggle with just one issue; it’s the combination of several problems piling up that prevents families from finding stability and truly thriving. At United Way of Pennsylvania, we partner with FamilyWize to increase the Health and Financial Stability of families in our communities. Through their prescription savings card, FamilyWize works to make prescription medications more affordable for all families, so that no one ever has to make the hard choice between the meds they need, and other basics like food or rent.
Here are some basics about the program. The FamilyWize Prescription Savings Card:
- Is free for everyone—both insured and uninsured
- Covers 100% of FDA approved medications
- Is easy to use with no registration, activation or restrictions due to preexisting conditions
- Is accepted at 96% of pharmacies, including all major chains
- Has unlimited use—show it every time you fill a prescription
To download the free FamilyWize prescription savings card, click here.
To find the best price for the meds you need in your zip code, use their Medication Price Lookup Tool.