Nonprofits like United Way and various government agencies provide excellent programs to support people in need. The problem: The people who need these programs often don’t know they exist.
Most Pennsylvanians only need to dial 2-1-1 to be connected with an operator who has access to a database of health and human services available in your local communities.
Learn more about PA 2-1-1 and how it can benefit every resident of our state.
To learn more about how 2-1-1 is impacting seniors, those struggling with substance abuse, and veterans, please click the following links.
Or visit the following web sites for more information:
- Southwestern PA: www.PA211SW.org
- Southeastern PA: www.211SEPA.org
- South Central PA: www.contactHelpline.org
- Northeastern PA: www.Helpline-NEPA.info
- Eastern PA: www.PA211East.org
- Central PA: www.PA211central.info
- Northwestern PA: www.pa211nw.org