United Way Worldwide Messaging 101 Materials
United Way Worldwide has released a new guide for network members crafting communications. It’s called United Way Messaging 101 and UWP encourages our members to browse through it. In addition, several brochures and one-pagers have been released. Please see the links below to download them for your marketing campaign.
- United Way Worldwide Brochure
- United Way Worldwide One-Pager
- United Way Worldwide Our Community Impact One-Pager
- United Way Worldwide Our Corporate Impact One-Pager
- United Way Worldwide Our Global Impact One-Pager
My Free Taxes
As of 2019, 211 has undergone a brand refresh. For details about complying to the new brand standards, you can watch this 20-minute webinar presented by UWP. All of the new branding resources are available on our Google Drive.
PA 211 Social Media Videos
Use the links below to publish specific 211 shorts to your social media accounts:
- PA 211 System
- PA 211 and Disaster Relief
- PA 211 Overview
- PA 211 and Seniors
- PA 211 and Substance Abuse
EITC Awareness Day
Provided are some messages to use for EITC Awareness Day, which occurs late in January.
You can also utilize the following graphics to include in social media messages.
- EITC Fact Sheet #1
- EITC Fact Sheet #2
- EITC Fact Sheet #3
- EITC Fact Sheet #4
- EITC Fact Sheet #5
- EITC Fact Sheet #6
- PA Senate and House Twitter Handles – Access the Twitter handles for House and Senate members.
Below are links to media contacts broken down by region throughout the state. Some contacts also include out-of-state media sources.