United Way Worldwide Messaging 101 Materials
United Way Worldwide has released a new guide for network members crafting communications. It’s called United Way Messaging 101 and UWP encourages our members to browse through it. In addition, several brochures and one-pagers have been released. Please see the links below to download them for your marketing campaign.
- United Way Worldwide Brochure
- United Way Worldwide One-Pager
- United Way Worldwide Our Community Impact One-Pager
- United Way Worldwide Our Corporate Impact One-Pager
- United Way Worldwide Our Global Impact One-Pager
My Free Taxes
Click here to download the national 2-1-1 texting graphics (not PA specific)
Click here to download the PA 2-1-1 texting graphics
Click on the desired 2-1-1 logos to download in png, jpeg, pdf, and eps formats.
PA 2-1-1 Social Media Videos
Use the links below to publish specific 2-1-1 shorts to your social media accounts:
- PA 2-1-1 System
- PA 2-1-1 and Disaster Relief
- PA 2-1-1 Overview
- PA 2-1-1 and Seniors
- PA 2-1-1 and Substance Abuse
2-1-1 Day Messaging
2-1-1 Day (February 11th) is a great way to get more information our about the services our 2-1-1 centers can provide Pennsylvanians. Please use the information linked below to access some key messaging and marketing materials. Please note you will need to change these materials to reflect your particular United Way and area.
- PA 2-1-1 Marketing Video
- PA 2-1-1 Day Infographic
- PA 2-1-1 Day Press Release
- PA 2-1-1 Day Pie Chart Inforgraphic
- PA 2-1-1 Day Talking Points
- PA 2-1-1 Contacts by County
- PA 2-1-1 Social Media Messages
EITC Awareness Day
Provided are some messages to use for EITC Awareness Day, which occurs late in January.
You can also utilize the following graphics to include in social media messages.
- EITC Fact Sheet #1
- EITC Fact Sheet #2
- EITC Fact Sheet #3
- EITC Fact Sheet #4
- EITC Fact Sheet #5
- EITC Fact Sheet #6
- PA Senate and House Twitter Handles – Access the Twitter handles for House and Senate members.
Below are links to media contacts broken down by region throughout the state. Some contacts also include out-of-state media sources.