FamilyWize, which has been helping United Way communities save on their prescription medications since 2008, has officially combining their brand with SingleCare, a national leader in prescription savings cards. As SingleCare, they continue to partner with over 800 local United Ways, United Way Worldwide, American Heart Association, Mental Health America, and many other organizations that work to help our communities.
- SingleCare offers the top 40 most purchased medications at $10.00 and under and can be used at over 35,000 pharmacies
- SingleCare has a free loyalty program that allows members to save even more on the already discounted prices. Members get an extra $5 in bonus savings just for signing up.
- SingleCare offers a Spanish-language website: es.singlecare.com
- SingleCare can be used for your whole family!
- Some medications cost less with SingleCare than insurance copays! You can check your medication price at singlecare.com
- Sign up online for a digital SingleCare card, download the app, or contact your local United Way for a physical card!