Nonprofits like United Way and various government agencies provide excellent programs to support people in need. The problem: The people who need these programs often don’t know they exist.
Most Pennsylvanians only need to dial 2-1-1 to be connected with an operator who has access to a database of health and human services available in your local communities.
Learn more about PA 2-1-1 and how it can benefit every resident of our state.
Learn more about how 2-1-1 is impacting seniors, those struggling with substance abuse, and veterans:
Learn more about PA 2-1-1:
- PA 2-1-1 System
- PA 2-1-1 and Veterans
- PA 2-1-1 and Disaster Relief
- PA 2-1-1 Overview
- PA 2-1-1 and Seniors
- PA 2-1-1 and Substance Abuse
Interested in Sharing About 2-1-1?
If you would like to share information with your members or network, please feel free to use this informational language for an email blast or newsletter article. You can also share the links to videos above through your social media sites.
Or visit the following web sites for more information:
- Southwestern PA: www.PA211SW.org
- Southeastern PA: www.211SEPA.org
- South Central PA: www.contactHelpline.org
- Northeastern PA: www.Helpline-NEPA.info
- Eastern PA: www.PA211East.org
- Central PA: www.PA211central.info
- Northwestern PA: www.pa211nw.org