PA 211 is inviting the submission of proposals for modernization of our current Constituent Relationship Management (“CRM”) system. We wish to replace the current system with a transformative solution that offers first-rate services to our constituents. PA 211 sees the new CRM solution as the platform for this vision. By means of this solicitation, we seek a partner to help transform and improve each constituent’s interaction with the PA 211 system. Vendors with proven CRM software and demonstrated experience designing CRM databases are invited to respond to this RFP. PA 211 is interested in a software as a service (“SaaS”) deployment and is not interested in hosting the solution on its premises.
The main target dates for this RFP are:
- January 18, 2023, 5PM EST: Deadline for proposal submission. All proposals must be submitted to PA211databaseRFP@uwp.org
- February 8, 2023: Start Contacting Potential Vendors for Initial Demos and Discussions
- March 1 (Approximate): Second demos with finalists, including demonstration of current, active project and explore PA 211-specific scenarios
- April 1, 2023: Vendor Selected and Initiation of Contract, Data Migration
- June 1, 2023: Run a Pilot Project
- July 1, 2023: Go Live with New CRM
View the full Request for Proposal in .pdf format.
Download the Request for Proposal in Word.