PA State Trauma Plan
Thursday, July 23, 2020 - Thursday, July 23, 2020
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Over the last five years, trauma-informed care has become a buzz word. However, trauma-informed care is also an exciting new movement in communities across Pennsylvania and the country, attracting new public funding sources because of its rich impact.
In this session, participants will: 1) become informed about trauma-informed care policy and practice, 2) learn how trauma-informed approaches address social justice as well as healing, 3) understand how Pennsylvania is becoming a trauma-informed state, and 4) how United Ways can learn more and/or support these efforts.
If you missed the webinar, please see the following resources:
The webinar recording link is available here on YouTube.
- United Way of Greater Philadelphia & Southern New Jersey PowerPoint
- United Way of the Greater Lehigh Valley PowerPoint
- Dr. Bloom PowerPoint
- Robert Reed PowerPoint
- Lakeside PowerPoint
Resources from 7-23 PA Trauma Session:
- Advocacy & Fundraising: www.CTIPP.org
- Practice & Grantmaking: Trauma Informed Philanthropy Guides (Volumes 1 & 2)
- ACEs Connection: www.acesconnection.com
- Lakeside & PRESENCE www.lakesidelink.org